Contact and Inquiry Management
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form, e-mail, telephone or via social media) as well as in the context of existing user and business relationships, the information of the inquiring persons is processed to the extent necessary to respond to the contact requests and any requested measures.
The response to the contact inquiries as well as the management of contact and inquiry data in the context of contractual or pre-contractual relationships is carried out to fulfill our contractual obligations or to respond to (pre)contractual inquiries and otherwise on the basis of legitimate interests in responding to the inquiries and maintaining user or business relationships.
- Processed data types: Inventory data (e.g. names, addresses); Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers); Content data (e.g. text input, photographs, videos).
- Data subjects: Communication partner (Recipients of e-mails, letters, etc.).
- Purposes of Processing: Contact requests and communication; Provision of contractual services and customer support.
- Legal Basis: Performance of a contract and prior requests (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR); Legitimate Interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR); Compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR).
Further information on processing methods, procedures and services used:
- Contact form: When users contact us via our contact form, e-mail or other communication channels, we process the data provided to us in this context to process the communicated request. For this purpose, we process personal data in the context of pre-contractual and contractual business relationships to the extent necessary for their fulfillment and otherwise on the basis of our legitimate interests as well as the interests of the communication partners in responding to the concerns and our legal archiving requirements.