How can authorities at all federal levels use their data collectively?
LINDAS – Linked Data Service _ State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO
Our services for developing LINDAS:
- Technology analysis and recommendations
- Developing an information model of the networked Swiss administration (eCH-177 – www.ech.ch)
- Creating the strategy, goals, plans and architectures
- Consulting during implementation of the LINDAS data hub as part of a pilot project
- Presenting benefits via various showcases for a wide range of target groups
As a central e-gov service, LINDAS transcends technical, organisational and administrative boundaries. The data hub creates synergies for all parties involved: From data owners, to data users, to consumers. Currently LINDAS as well as the new project Linked Data Platform are the mandate of the Swiss Federal Archives (BAR).