What is a cow’s life story?
Data infrastructure _ AgroVet-Strickhof
Our services for the data infrastructure:
- Enable easy identification of dependencies in the various data supplies at any time, and targeted navigation within the data
- Ensure all data is automatically imported every day
- Homogenise the data as the basis for complex calculations and comprehensive analyses
- Enable analyses across various animal groups
- Permit various role definitions by virtue of a rights management system, and control data visibility for each interest group
- Combine different interfaces such as SOAP, REST and CSV
The AgroVet-Strickhof DI is the central system enabling staff and students to work efficiently. Each user group has the necessary information for a specific animal based on their work context. The operations department, for example, sees an animal‘s food consumption and weight gain, while researchers are able to manage tests and test results.